Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mid September Update!

Well..summer's almost over here in Quebec and I'm awaiting on the Autumn rain to beef up the rivers and creeks so I can FINALLY start using my new SuperHero!
Ive only ran the Ottawa River lately, played at babyface,horse shoe, corner wave, garb and pushbutton. Nothing too exciting! Since winter is on the way, ive started going back to the gym, quit my bad drinking habits and im eating healthy so I can improve my all around shape and be a better paddler. Weighed in almost 40 pounds overweight and have already lost around 10 pounds in a week. I still got about 30-35 pounds I want to lose still.

Im heading over to the Ottawa River Tomorrow and Sunday to pick up my camping gear I had left there for the season and im bringin the creek boat..Im going to try and get used to it in the "big" waters of the Ottawa River and drop into every hole I can see and try and surf out! Saturday, im going to check out this 50 ft slide in Perkins.. Shallow, nice gradient slide with a kicker/autoboof right at the top so dont f*ck up! Will have pics later!

Heres a little video of one of the main holes ill be playing in on the Ottawa..Horseshoe.


No comments:

Post a Comment