Thursday, December 30, 2010

Well that was easy and convenient!

Good Morning Future Followers of my blog,

Here I am this morning, listening to my Ray Lamontagne CD and eager to leave work early for some surfs at Sewer Wave and then going home to watch Hucking Huge's "Haymaker" movie with friends. I really dont feel like working as the only thing on my mind right now is the 5 days off that awaits me and the beautiful warm weather were getting over the weekend and the water levels rising, making Sewer Wave at a surfable level. Therefore, I decided to create a blog instead of annoying over 400 people on facebook with my whitewater adventures. The ones who enjoy them will be able to follow this blog from now on. It features links to water levels, local shops, forums, CUKC Website. As well as my Youtube Channel, Vimeo Channel and a Picture of the Week feature. So id like to take a second to welcome you all to my blog and thank you for following me!

Jee

No comments:

Post a Comment