Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Raft Guide traning passed and a week off at BIG Champlain!

Well,

2 weekends ago, I finally finished my raft guide traning with success! over 600 cms of FURY on the Rouge, We ran the bridge rapid section 3 times! I am heading out there this weekend at around 280-300 cms to do 4 intro runs with another guide/clients on the Canyon Section. I should be taking on clients on the last weekend of May!

This week, I didnt end up going across Quebec with the Whitewater Grand Prix... Lack of communication and funding lets say... So with the levels being at their highest on the Ottawa River in a few years, I stayed in the NCR and paddled at Champlain for an average of between 6-10 hours a day! Been working on my blunts and spins like a madman! Here are some pics of me guiding the White Dog rapid on the Raft Guide Training at 600+ cms and then some pics and a video of Champlain at High Water!

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment