Saturday, January 15, 2011

Awesome Weekend! First 2011 swim!

Well..today is Friday! It was my day off of work and did a bit of boating! Tomorrow, Im waking up early to head to NY state for some playboating with the new All Star! Route 3 Wave and Hole Brothers in Watertown!

Today I sold my 08 superstar! Im taking the money to buy a 2010 Villain L as I mentionned previously! Im picking it up earlier than anticipiated! Tomorrow! Now this is gonna be a tough choice getting a playboat! Between the Rockstar L, Superstar or Project X!

So I went out today with Gerard and I swam!
I caught an edge and banged my head below the wave pretty hard... then again on the other rock behind...and again.....and then my knee got out of the brace and tried rolling and failed miserably. Pulled the skirt and swam to shore. Luckily Gerard was already swimming to come grab me!... Had my top, semi drypants and my wetsuit under.. it was cold but not that much..again i didnt swim for long..

Heres a few pics of today!




2 comments:

  1. Hey! The guy on the surf board.....is that Captain America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like Captain AWESOME! hahaha I definalety will try it sometime in march! :p

    ReplyDelete