Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Addition Arrived!

Picked up my Villain L Creeker and brought it to Carleton U for a try tonight! One word : Awesome! I got a feeling im gonna have alot of fun! Very different than a playboat! But it rolls so easily!! Wow!

Made my day better as we didnt get to paddle NY today and Sewer Wave either as it was all iced up and a freezing cold snowstorm! We ended up drinking beer at Brandons and watching "DreamResult", a kayak movie!
Adam let me use his 2010 All star at the pool and Wow! What a difference from my old boat! It spins easier, it cartwheels better...I can Bowstall now! I have a feeling I will learn 10 x faster in the new version Superstar! Cant wait to find one!

Well Im all excited now and I wanna go stare at my new boat for a few hours.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment